Everyone deserves the luxury of a relaxing soak in their own walk-in bathtub. Whether you are an elder or disabled, these baths provide access to your bathing needs on your very own terms – no more struggling with steps while entering and exiting! There is also great flexibility in entryway options including side entries and those that open inwardly or outwardly.
When choosing one for yourself keep drainage speed top of mind; look out for models designed with rapid draining technology so as not to get cold during use. The size should be optimized too; don’t let large dimensions go overlooked due to worries about water usage – larger does not impact this measure anyway!
When it comes to optimizing bathing convenience, a walk-in bathtub is the perfect choice for those with mobility issues. These models are designed specifically for elderly individuals and users that struggle getting in or out of traditional tubs; offering various entryway options such as side entries or ones that open outwardly/inwardly.
However, there’s more than what meets the eye – so when shopping around keep two key features in mind: draining speed and size!
There are a few things you need to consider when you want to purchase one of these bathtubs. These include:
Drainage time – When considering drainage time, opt for one which drains quickly ensuring you don’t end up having an icy cold shower before exiting – plus being mindful to get a larger sized model won’t affect your water usage but will undoubtedly make bathing all the cozier.
Size – The size should be optimized too; don’t let large dimensions go overlooked due to worries about water usage – larger does not impact this measure anyway.
Some of the features of these bathtubs include:
1. Thermostatic Mixer taps. Thermostatic Mixer taps allow you to control the temperature of your water,
2. A quick-fill system. Some models of these baths have a system that increases the flow of the water making sure that the tub fills quickly.
3. Grab Rails. Safety and comfort are paramount in any tub – Grab Rails provide stability when getting in or out of the bath as well as during seated use
4. Slip resistant floor. Slip resistant flooring prevents slips & falls for peace of mind; thoughtfully integrated safety seating options maximize bathing comfort
5. Safety Seating. Some baths can be fitted with a seat where you can bathe in comfort.
6. Hydrotherapy System. This provides you a Jacuzzi effect with jets fitted around the sides of the tub.
We also found some very useful cost stats that you can look at. When considering a walk in tub we hope you think about these factors before you purchase.